An RMU alert went out to students around noon Monday announcing the cancellation of classes and activities.
Classes are canceled from 3:45 p.m. Monday through 12:15 p.m. Tuesday. Also, all Monday evening activities are canceled.
Those additional cancellations include:
* Shuttle service to Yorktown and Braddock Halls will stop at 8:00 p.m. tonight and will resume at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow. If you need to use the shuttles to return back to your building and room, please make plans to return to Yorktown or Braddock prior to 8:00 p.m.
* RMU Library will close at 4 p.m. and reopen Tuesday at 12:15 p.m.
* Tutoring at the Center for Student Success will end at 4 p.m. Monday and resume Tuesday at noon weather and power permitting
* Jefferson Fitness Center will close Monday at 4 p.m. and reopen Tuesday at noon weather and power permitting
* Lambda Pi Eta induction ceremony has been canceled
* National Society of Collegiate Scholars has canceled its meeting this evening
* “Your Online Image and Your Job Search: How Scary Is It?” presentation that was scheduled for Tuesday.
The Food Court, Romo’s and Iron City Grille are NOT affected by the early closure of the university. All will remain open for regular hours.
For the latest weather updates, continue to check back here as well as rmu.edu/newsroom/Weather.