Police and Fire respond to Hale Center.

Advertisement

Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.


Email This Story






Around midnight tonight, Dec 10, campus police and local fire teams responded to an alarm at RMU’s Hale center. According to Officer Mckee, smoke from a shorted out heating unit was found in room 310 of Hale center. Fire teams are working to ventilate the area with fans to clear out any lingering smoke, and there is no reported damage from the incident.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email