Police Blotter: March 26 – April 1, 2013

Back to Article
Back to Article

Police Blotter: March 26 – April 1, 2013

Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.


Email This Story






3/26 Accident – This department was advised of a minor accident in the Upper Massey parking lot. Both parties exchanged their information, pictures were taken of the damage, and a report was written for insurance purposes. (Closed)

3/28 – Trouble Alarm – Guardian reported a trouble alarm activated in Concord Hall. Upon officers’ arrival, it was determined that the cause for the alarm was burnt food. Officers reset the alarm panel. (Closed)

3/28 – Fire Alarm – Guardian reported a fire alarm activated in Adams Hall. Upon officers’ arrival, it was determined that a hair dryer had set off the alarm. Officers reset the alarm panel. (Closed)

3/28 – Fire Alarm – Guardian reported a fire alarm activated in Marshall Hall. Upon officers’ arrival, it was determined that burnt popcorn was the cause for the alarm. Officers reset the alarm panel. (Closed)

3/29 – Criminal Mischief – This department was advised of a door damaged in Concord Hall. Officers were able to locate a suspect by reviewing the cameras. The suspect was cited for criminal mischief and disorderly conduct by this department. (Closed)

3/29 – Student Conduct – This department was advised by Residence Life of an altercation in Marshall Hall. Upon officer’s arrival and speaking with all parties involved, it was determined that alcohol was a factor in this incident. All parties involved are being sent through Judicial Affairs for judgment. (Closed)

3/31 – Suspicious Incident – This department was requested to check a room in Washington Hall. Upon officers’ arrival, they were advised that the resident of the room is away for the holiday and their television just turned on. Officers checked the room with Residence Life, found the television on, but no one in the room. The room was secured and officers cleared. (Closed)

3/31 – Trouble Alarm – Guardian reported a trouble alarm activated in Concord Hall. Upon officers’ arrival, it was determined that the cause for the alarm was burnt food. Officers reset the alarm panel. (Closed)

4/01 – Medical Emergency – This department was advised of a student injured in the Sewall Center. Upon officers’ arrival, the student in question was cut above his right eyebrow and bleeding. The student refused medical attention at this time and was advised to call back if anything changes. (Closed)