The news site of Robert Morris University

RMU Sentry Media

The news site of Robert Morris University

RMU Sentry Media

The news site of Robert Morris University

RMU Sentry Media

The Moon Township Volunteer Fire Department responds to  a structure fire on Moon Clinton Road.

Photo Credit: (RMU Sentry Media/ Soundharjya Babu)

Apartment damaged after fire on Moon Clinton Road

Soundharjya Babu, Assistant News Editor
October 15, 2019

MOON TOWNSHIP - An apartment in Treetop Manors was damaged after a structure fire Monday afternoon. Residents near the area of Moon Clinton Road say they saw heavy smoke and heard helicopters at the scene. The Moon Township Volunteer Fire Department Station 197 was present...

Moon Township Fire Department called to Patrick Henry

Moon Township Fire Department called to Patrick Henry

Malyk Johnson, Assistant News Manager
September 20, 2017

The Moon Township Volunteer Fire Department was called to Robert Morris University's Patrick Henry Center after RMU Public Safety rang the fire alarm. "There was some mulch that was burning on the outside of the building right outside of the air intake system for the ventilation...

Fire department called to Joe Walton Stadium on RMU campus

Fire department called to Joe Walton Stadium on RMU campus

Brittany Mayer, News Manager
August 30, 2017

The fire department was called to the football side of Joe Walton Stadium on Robert Morris University campus around 12:30 p.m. on Aug. 30. Moon Township Volunteer Fire Department answered a call from RMU Public Safety about smoke throughout the equipment room and hallway in...

Fire Department responds to fire alarm in Monroe Hall

Fire Department responds to fire alarm in Monroe Hall

Malyk Johnson, Assistant News Manager
August 26, 2017

The Moon Township Volunteer Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Monroe Hall on Massey Way at around 6:30 p.m. on Aug. 26. The fire alarm is said to have been set off in a student's room. No damage to the dorm was found and no students were injured. "We are not...

Fire in Concord Hall on RMU campus

Fire in Concord Hall on RMU campus

Brittany Mayer, News Manager
August 22, 2017

A fire started at Robert Morris University in Concord Residence Hall on the third floor on Aug. 21. From an initial call made to the police department, it was believed that the fire was caused by a laptop. After further investigation, the fire department found that the laptop...

Comments (0)

All RMU Sentry Media Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest